Backed by rich experience in the field of Herbal Powders our company is chiefly engaged in bringing forth Hibiscus Powder of the finest quality. We are counted amongst the most trusted Manufacturers, Exporters and Suppliers of this Powder from India. We are very specific about buyer’s demand and put in many efforts to bring the best quality to them. We have an excellent logistics system to ensure timely delivery of our products.
- Botanical name : Hibiscus rosa-sinensis
- Engilsh name : Shoe-flower/ Hibiscus
- Hindi name : Gudhal, Gurhal or Japa, Jaswand
Uses of Hibiscus Flower Powder :
- Cosmetics, Soap, etc.
- Hibiscus Flowers Powder can be added to bath tea recipes.
- Hibiscus Flowers can be infused in oil and added to lip balm recipes to provide a natural red pigment color, and to soothe the lips.
- Can be added to facial masks to provide wrinkle-smoothing, acne fighting, toning, soothing, and softening affects to the skin.
- Can be infused and added to lotion, cream, ointment recipes.
- Hibiscus Flowers can be added to melt and pour soap to naturally color soap pink/red, and to provide skin soothing properties to the soap.
- Hibiscus Flowers can be infused and added to hair conditioner to thicken hair, reduce hair loss, and to fight dandruff.
- Can be added to bath bomb recipes.
- Can be infused in massage oils.
- Hibiscus Flowers can be added to scrubs.