We introduce ourselves as the prime Manufacturer, Exporter and Supplier of the superior Natural Indigo Powder. It acts as natural dye for Hair. The natural colour pigment of Indigo is greyish blue, which gives black shade when used as dye on hair.
Why Our Indigo Powder?
- Skin Friendly
- 100% pure and chemical free
- Gives rich colour.
- Moisture free packing
- Best Natural alternative for conditioning and dyeing the hair.
- Mix ½ cup (50 g) of Indigo Powder with ¼ cup (59 ml) of warm water. Stir to combine. Once you’ve mixed the powder and water, cover the bowl with plastic and let it develop at room temperature for about 2 hours.
- Apply this paste uniformly on hair with the help of a brush.
- Cover hair with a plastic cap and leave it around 60 to 90 minutes as depends upon desired shade.
- Rinse off hair with plain water.