We are a well-known Manufacturer, Exporter and Supplier of Neem Leaves Powder from Rajasthan, India. We formulate the Neem Powder in our fully equipped laboratories under the guidance of skilled professionals who conform to latest hygienic parameters. Customers can avail Neem Leaves Powder in retail or bulk quantities at affordable rates.
More about Neem Leaves Powder :
- Neem Leaves, which are used for the treatment of skin diseases, boils, eczema, ulcers and intermittent fevers. These leaves are bitter, astringent, depurative, antiseptic, ophthalmic, appetizer, insecticidal, demulcent, refrigerant and also reduce pita and burning sensation. Further, the neem seed is used in the extraction process of neem oil.
- Neem is highly popular in Ayurveda and ancient medicines for its benefits in healing and its other medicinal properties. We offer Neem Leaves to our customers all across the country. These neem leaves are offered in quality packaging in order to keep the freshness intact.
- Neem leaf powder is used in India since the Vedic ages and the Ancient Indian text of Ayurveda say it has anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties for which it is used in several herbal medicines.
- Family : Meliaceae
- English : Neem Tree, Margosa tree
- Botanical Name : Azadirachta indica
- Sanskrit : NImbah, Prabhadrah
- Hindi : Nim Nimb
Uses of Neem Powder :
- Neem powder is used medicinally to reduce cholesterol and blood pressure. It protects from heart attack and maintains the rate of heart beat.
- Neem powder has also an external use. This powder is incorporated into cosmetics, face masks and herbal preparations.
- Neem Powder is used by Indian Pharmaceutical companies for making tablets, neem tea, and health benefit medicines.
- Neem powder acts as Mosquito-repellant and treats malaria.
- Neem leaf powder is used for making tincture, teas and also used as a bitter spice in foods.
- Neem powder is very effective against pests for protecting crops.
- High medicinal value
- Natural & pure