We are engaged in manufacturing, exporting & supplying of Tulsi Powder from Rajasthan, India. Processed in our extremely hygienic production unit, our Tulsi Powder is highly pure and tested on stringent quality conditions. Customers across the world can acquire the Tulsi Powder from us at market leading prices.
More about Tulsi Powder :
- Ocimum sanctum (Holy Basil), called Tulsi in India, is ubiquitous in Hindu tradition. Tulsi have antibacterial, anti-fungal, antiviral & detoxification properties. The regular use of tulsi prevents heart attacks. The paste of its leaves is used in parasitic diseases of the skin and also applied to the finger and toenails during fever when the limbs are cold. The drinking of Tulsi-leaf tea keeps one free from cough and colds and other ailments associated with 'Kapha' dosha in the body. Tulsi tea is an instant energy drink.
- Tulsi also called holy basil became in the past 3 years one of my favorite Super greens "mother nature" offered us to use for our holistic therapies and cleansing protocols assisting to reverse many ailments. Tulsi (Ocimum Saanctum) is also known as Holy Basil and is recognized for its benefits. Used for centuries in Ayurvedic preparations to support a healthy respiratory system. This natural supplement along with others in the Hesh Health Care range is derived from Ayurveda, the ancient Indian therapy as a part of a healthy lifestyle. Known as tulsi in Ayurvedic medicine, holy basil has been used in India since before 1000 BC for numerous ailments, including fever, inflammation, malaria, dysentery, diarrhea, constipation, indigestion, bronchitis, bronchial asthma, arthritis, insect bites, skin conditions and painful eye diseases.
- Tulsi, also known as Ocimum sanctum (Holy basil), is an ancient Ayurvedic herb popular for its medicinal properties to treat number of health disorders. For its excellent curative effect, it is also called 'The Queen of Herbs'. In India, one can find this plant at almost every household.
- Tulsi has gained popularity of its health benefits because of its rich antioxidant and adaptogenic properties. Tulsi is a plant with hairy stems and its leaves are scented Tulsi has a significant positive effect on the immunity of an individual's body. It also brings a mind body balance and helps in preventing stress related problems. Tulsi is also known to be an adaptogens. In India, it is known for its health promoting and medicinal value and some also consider it important for spiritual growth. It is recognized as one of India's most sacred herbs because of its health benefits and healing properties.
- Tulsi extracts are used to cure number of health issues. Most common ones include skin diseases, headaches, digestive ailments and stress and anxiety. The role it plays in strengthening the immunity goes a long way in helping us thwarting infections and if and when they attack us, it helps us in quick recovery. The Ayurveda practitioners have also been using Tulsi for curing diseases since thousands of years. The natural composition of Holy Basil not only helps in getting rid of the disorders, but it also tones up the body in various ways. It benefits in total the body in many ways. Also helps in beautifying the skin. Take a bowl and add 3-4 teaspoons of dried basil leaves and some water. The leaves should be well powdered so that the oils of the leaves are retained. Heat the mixture for 10 minutes before removing it. Allow the mixture to cool down. Apply onto pimple-affected areas on the skin with a cotton ball twice a day. Wash face after sometime. You can also gently apply an ice cube your face to close the pores. Try facial steaming. How facial-steaming helps is that it opens the pores. It improves the skin complexion visibly brighter and instantly smoother. It can be done using some basil leaves and water. Boil the water and put in it some Tulsi leaves. Steam your face over the mixture for some 15 minutes. People with oily skin can also use lemon. Squeeze half a lemon into the mixture and that will make it very effective. After you are done, wash your face with cold water. The combination of Tulsi leaves with Neem leaves also works wonders for the skin. Make a paste of grinded mixture of Tulsi and neem leaves and apply it on the face. This homemade Tulsi pimple curing remedy is very effective at treating facial blemishes and acne. Lemon also serves as an excellent remedy for acnes and pimples. It makes them shrink and vanish gradually. Grind together some basil leaves with lemon juice and tulsi juice to make a thick paste. Apply the paste to on the affected area. Wash off completely after 15-20 minutes.
- Family Name : Lamiaceae
- Sanskrit Name : Tulsi, Surasa
- English Name : Holy Basil, Sacred basil
- Botanical Name : Ocimum sanctum
Benefit of Tulsi powder :
- Skin problems
- Developing a sharp mind
- Fatness and laziness
- People those who experience frequent vomiting
- Facial skin
- Treating Hair fall/grey hair
- In case of burns